ZTI Invest GmbH:
We based in Munich, Germany with long record of service and professional team are ready to serve in this field.
Our company supplies all the main materials and derivatives of petrochemical. The basic materials are Ethylene, Propylene, Butylene, Butadiene, Aromatics, Ammonia, and Methanol.
And derivatives are: Styrene, Ethylene Glycol, Isobutylene, Acrylonitrile, and Glycerine.
Synthetic urea is made from synthetic ammonia and carbon dioxide and is produced in solid form.
Urea is also known as carbamide and produced naturally when proteins or amino acids and ammonia are broken down.
Urea is the major nitrogen containing substance in mammalian urine.
It plays an important role in the metabolism of nitrogen containing compounds by animals.
This solid is almost non-toxic and highly soluble in water.
It is also not alkaline in terms of ph or acidic.
Urea is widely used in fertilizers as a source of nitrogen (N) and is an important raw material for the chemical industry.
Application of urea:
- used as a raw material for the production of urea formaldehyde
- melamine formaldehyde resins.
- make plywood.
- stabilizer for nitrocellulose explosives.
- production of plastics and medicine.
- an element in diesel effluent (DEF) that contains 32.5% urea and 67.5% non-ionized water. To break down the dangerous NOx emissions into nitrogen and safe water, DEF is injected into the exhaust flow of diesel vehicles.
- One of the components of animal feed is a relatively inexpensive source of nitrogen to promote growth.
- a non corrosive alternative to rock salt for road defrosting.
- An element in some skin creams, moisturizers, hair conditioners and shampoos.
- An essential ingredient in the formulation is hair removal ingredients such as Veet.
- One of the factors is the brown color in the cans produced in the factory.
- A flame retardant, commonly used in dry chemical fire extinguishing charges such as a mixture of urea and potassium bicarbonate.
- an important element in the formulation of many teeth whitening products.
- One of the raw materials for the production of dish soap.
- Together with diamonium phosphate, it used as a yeast nutrient to ferment sugars into ethanol.
- The nutrient used by plankton in ocean feeding experiments is for geoengineering purposes.
Bitumen is a black and pasty material that is used in moisture insulation and asphalt construction. There are different types of bitumen, each of which has a specific application. Bitumen is a derivative of oil and is often produced in oil refineries.
Bitumen is a dense, highly viscous, oil-derived hydrocarbon that is classified into two main types. The first type is natural bitumen, which is found under oil hills and lakes, and the other type is refined bitumen from crude oil deposition.
Types of applications of bitumen and emulsin bitumen in paving roads and airports:
Cold machine mixtures
Sealing with suspended mixture
Oil mulches Different methods of using mulches:
- Stabilization of quicksand
- Protection of airports and facilities
- Construction mulches
- Agricultural mulches
- Production of artificial rain
- Road and Iron Mulches
- Insulation Mulch
Bitumen which is obtained by performing aeration process on vacuum baton (raw material of bitumen production which is taken from the bottom of distillation tower in vacuum of oil refineries) in bitumen production units and its degree of permeability (determination the amount of sugar is between 60 and 70. And its analysis should be in accordance with the table
The main common use of this product is in temperate regions
60/70 bitumen is a grade of refined bitumen that is obtained by vacuum aeration of the distillation tower and its penetration degree is between 60 and 70. This type of bitumen is mostly used in road construction, insulation, construction and also production of liquid bitumen.
Polyethylene or polyethylene is the most common plastic used today.
Polyethylene is a type of polymer that is primarily used in the packaging industry, items from the category of plastic bags, plastic films, geomembranes and containers such as bottles and so on.
Polyethylene is widely used in the production of various plastic appliances used in the kitchen and food industries. LDPE is used in the production of lightweight plastic containers as well as plastic bags. HDPE is used in the production of milk and liquid containers, all kinds of plastic kitchen utensils and polyethylene water tanks. MDPE is commonly used in the production of plastic pipes and piping fittings.